Peter Guirguis joined the firm's New York location in 2008. Peter has broad experience advising clients and litigating complex domestic and international matters involving corporate ownership, joint ventures, executive compensation and employment, bankruptcy, energy, real estate construction and financing, complex contract disputes, and substantial and varied intellectual property matters, including patent ownership disputes, confidentiality and non-competition agreements, and trademark enforcement. He has also represented individuals and companies in a wide variety of investigatory, regulatory and enforcement matters.
Peter served as a law clerk to the Honorable Judge Kevin T. Duffy in the United States District Court for the Southern District of New York.
Peter has been a member of the New York Bar since 2004, and is admitted to practice before the United States Southern and Eastern District Courts of New York.
- New York State Bar Association
- Association of the Bar of the City of New York
- Federal Bar Council
- New York American Inn of Court
- American Bar Association International Section
- Vice-Chair, Young Lawyers' Interest Network
- "Rising Star" - 2013 - New York Law Journal
- New York Super Lawyer "Rising Stars" - 2011, 2012 - Thomson Reuters
2002 - J.D., University of Pennsylvania Law School
1999 - B.A., honors, Philosophy, minor Biology, New York University
- New York