The International Law Firm of Fulbright & Jaworski - Intellectual Property and Technology
October 24, 2011 view as PDF
The Surfaces in Biomaterials Foundation presented one of the best technical and most stimulating conferences in the field of biomaterials science in 2011. The BioInterface 2011 annual conference was held in Bloomington, MN on October 24-26, 2011. The science, and the high quality of interaction that was fostered by the unique blend of industry, academic, regulatory and clinical attendees provided an enriched experience for many.
Fulbright senior associate Colin Fairman spoke at the conference on "Identifying, Creating and Commercializing Intellectual Property: Managing Patent Portfolios, Offensive and Defensive use of Intellectual Property."
Presentation topics included:
- What is Intellectual Property?
- Why Protect Your Company's IP?
- Developing and Protecting IP Rights
- America Invents Act –Changing Rules in IP
- Introduction to IP Business Strategy
- Avoiding Infringement of Other's IP Rights
View the full presentation in the attached PDF
view as PDF