Camilla Arno Sant'Anna, who began working in the firm's Washington, D.C. office in October 2012, supports attorneys who practice in various areas. She is focused on project and structured finance, with experience in other debt and equity transactions. Prior to joining Fulbright, Camilla worked for several years in Brazil as an in-house lawyer for a leading global financial institution in its project finance department. After concluding an LL.M. and receiving a certificate in business administration from Northwestern University, she joined the Inter-American Investment Corporation, a member of the IDB Group, working in transactions in Latin America and the Caribbean.
- Consortium of commercial lenders in connection with the financing of the bridge loan for a 3,150.4 MW power plant in the Amazon region in Brazil
- Consortium of commercial lenders in connection with the financing of a roadway in the southeast of Brazil
Corporate Finance and Project-Related Corporate Finance:
- A multilateral lender and private investment corporation in connection with the financing of the construction and expansion of warehousing facilities in Argentina
- Multilateral lender in connection with its equity contribution in three solar plants in Peru and Brazil
- Multilateral lender in connection with the purchase of shares in a special purpose company which owns a wind energy project in Mexico
- Consortium of multilateral and commercial lenders in connection with the financing and granting of an export guarantee for the construction of a power plant in Nicaragua
- Multilateral lender in connection with a loan to granted by another multilateral lender for lending to environmental projects in Latin America and the Caribbean
- Consortium of multilateral and commercial lenders in connection with A/B loans to financial institutions in Latin America
- Multilateral lender in connection with a loan to a Bazilian company to finance working capital in the State of Pernambuco to support the company's growth and to meet the increased demand for wind farms in Santa Catarina and Ceará
- Establishment of a Medium Term Note Program of a multilateral institution
- Multilateral loans with local guarantees to companies in Latin America and the Caribbean
2010 - LL.M., with Honors, Northwestern University School of Law
2007 - LL.B., Pontifícia Universidade Católica - PUC - SP
Camilla is licensed to practice law only in Sao Paulo, Brazil and New York. She is not engaged in the practice of law in the District of Columbia.
- Brazil Bar License
- Portuguese - Native Language
- Spanish - Fluent
* An asterisk denotes an attorney who is not admitted to practice in their assigned office location. Practice is directly supervised by principals of the firm.